dataBelt® is a data compliance and cleansing tool available on-premise or in the cloud, used to create accurate and consistent data for error-free processing.
- Protect against, detect and prevent fraud and data theft.
- Discover all the data you hold, on any asset of any type, in any location.
- Analyse datasets to identify those which may be the source of fraudulent activity.
- Assess risk profiles relating to fraud, bribery and corruption in your own organisation, the supply-chain and customers.
- Ensure robust cybersecurity for end-point resilience providing prevention, protection, detection, and reporting of security breaches.
- Get out of the box access to anti money-laundering, know your customer (KYC) and unexplained wealth assessments, and crypto currency analysis functions.
- Allow collaboration between agencies and teams, with robust reports and dashboards to track compliance and report on counter-fraud posture.
- Handle all documents in accordance with the EDRM or E-discovery reference model to ensure it is compliant for legal deposition.
- Check the ID of individuals, for example new hires in relation to their name, address, criminal convictions etc.
- Break down boundaries between disciplines such as CyberSecurity, Data Protection, Compliance & Risk, and Counter Fraud to monitor and address data issues across all functions.
- Get a 360 degree view of your data and all data assets, for complete counter fraud management.
More on dataBelt®: https://www.aimdatabelt.uk/