Meric Bloch, Organizational Investigations Expert
Fireside Chat - Episode #2 | Workplace Investigations: Factors to consider in your investigation process
A workplace investigation should do more than determine if employee misconduct occurred and close the issue. It should support the overall corporate compliance program and bolster a speak-up culture. An investigation should identify unacceptable business risks and illuminate financial control weaknesses.
This is where a workplace Investigations Maturity Model can help. Join Meric Bloch, organizational investigations expert, for this fireside chat on how to measure your workplace case management program, elements you might not have thought to consider, and how to improve your process over time.
Attendees will look at how several key factors contribute to investigations maturity, including each of these qualities:
- Are procedural steps clearly specified, with consistency in results?
- Is the process cumbersome or requires reasonable efforts? Are process delays common or an exception?
- How well-documented and detailed are the decision points regarding report intake, the preliminary assessment, and fact-gathering.
- Do your investigators, program managers and stakeholders know where to find the information?
- Is the process automated for any or all suitable case-management steps?