Tony Grout, Showpad, Jeroen Minnaert, Showpad, Rohit Pujari, QuickSight Embedded
In today's data-driven business landscape, companies that can effectively use their data have a significant competitive advantage. According to Forrester, businesses are 58% more likely to surpass revenue goals when they make data-driven decisions.*
Showpad makes it easy for sales, marketing, and enablement teams to get clear answers from their data. Showpad eOS® unites marketing and revenue teams to empower sellers with content and training to engage buyers — and to add meaningful value during every interaction.
With QuickSight's embedded analytics, Showpad's customers can access automated and contextual dashboards, enabling them to track performance, compare data, and analyze industry trends effortlessly.
Give your Sales and Marketing teams a significant, sustainable boost by using engagement data to understand how both sellers and buyers interact with your content and training. Start turning insights into more relevant content, targeted coaching, tailored engagements, and increased ROI.
In this webinar, you will learn how you and your teams can use Showpad to:
● Bring marketing and revenue teams together to empower sellers
● Make data approachable—defined by the real role-based business questions
● Contextualize your data so your team can take immediate action
● Evaluate the most relevant, internally-produced industry benchmarks
● Establish a data culture within your organization