Richard Horsley, Aruba Networks
Join Zunesis and Aruba for a quick look on Aruba’s First AI-powered platform.
Given the importance of capitalizing on the opportunities at the Edge, it’s critical for businesses to ensure they have the right network foundation. They need to prepare their IT infrastructure for the next big technology transition while ensuring they can quickly respond to the need for business continuity and resiliency in the face of unplanned events.
That’s where Aruba ESP (Edge Services Platform) comes in. It’s the industry’s first AI-powered platform designed to unify, automate, and secure the Edge. Aruba ESP combines AIOps, Zero Trust Security, and a Unified Infrastructure, with financial and consumption flexibility to help IT:
• Identify and resolve issues quickly, preempting problems before they impact the business.
• Protect against advanced threats from a vanishing security perimeter.
• Monitor and manage thousands of wired, wireless and WAN devices across campus, branch, data center, or remote worker locations.
• Quickly deploy network services at scale to support changing business needs.
• Allow continued infrastructure investment in the face of uncertain challenges.