Dmitry Panenkov - CEO and founder of emma and Simon Ratcliffe - Principal Consultant, Ensono
About this talk
Complex cloud environments increasingly have the potential to diminish the advantages of cloud services. Organisations turn increasingly to hybrid and multi-cloud strategies to accelerate their digital transformation and increase their competitiveness. But with the increasing number of clouds, the level of complexity increases too and IT leaders are confronted with challenges that they weren’t envisioning. As this complexity overshadows the benefits of multi-cloud operations, it’s high time to address the ‘cloud pains’ and enable organisations to realise the full value of their virtual environments.
In this discussion, Dmitry Panenkov - CEO and founder of emma, and Simon Ratcliffe - Principal Consultant at Ensono, are sharing their knowledge and experience to help guide IT leaders on their journey to a more visible, simplified and economical cloud environment.
Join them to learn:
● Why multi-cloud is the new normal
● Why a cloud-agnostic approach makes all the difference to multi-cloud
● How an end-to-end cloud management platform can help organisations gain control over their infrastructure
● How network connectivity makes or breaks a multi-cloud strategy
● How to close the cloud expert skill gap with a no-code approach
● And more
Looking to simplify your cloud operations? Or reduce your cloud spend? With the emma multi-cloud manegement platform, you say goodbye to the headaches of managing complex cloud environments, and hello to a more streamlined, efficient approach.…