Nayeem Islam, VP, Product Management, Qualys and Bill Reed, Product Marketing, Qualys
Organizations using legacy tools should be concerned about the growing specter of sophisticated cyber threats – especially those with advanced malware. Many firms only focus on misconfigurations and vulnerability management, but detection and response of threats must be added for a more complete security solution. How can deep learning AI be used for threat detection in container security and cloud detection and response?
Join us on Tuesday September 19 at 8 AM PT for the cloud AI cybersecurity fireside chat with a Qualys VP of Product Management. In this informative event, you'll learn how to leverage cutting-edge cloud technology to detect and combat the sophisticated challenges posed by malware and other threats.
Here’s what you’ll learn during this event:
• What are the limitations of traditional endpoint security tools in the cloud?
• What are the latest escalating threats and malicious cloud activities, such as ELF malware?
• Why do cloud threats go undetected for long periods of time?
• How can you better manage and reduce cloud risks with deep learning AI?
• How can you detect sophisticated malware in cloud containers?
• How can you protect your product environment with cloud detection and response at runtime?