Banking, financial, and insurance companies must comply with DORA. How can you ensure you’re audit-ready?
The Digital Operational Resilience Act (DORA) framework is designed to help strengthen the resilience of European financial institutions and their critical third-party technology service providers against Information Communication Technologies (ICT)-related incidents and disruptions. However, it can be complex, difficult to implement, and challenging to ensure full compliance.
In this fireside chat with Dr. Rois Ni Thuama, PhD and DORA compliance expert, we will cover DORA compliance details, requirements, and audit failure red flags. Here’s what you’ll learn in this informative and entertaining event:
- What is the DORA framework and which organizations are affected?
- What are the five DORA key pillars and how do they relate to Information Communication Technologies (ICTs)?
- When does DORA take effect and how can organizations prepare?
- How can you ensure an audit-ready dashboard, customized reports, and ICT-centric compliance?
- What are five primary red flags auditors will look for, and how do you avoid these?
- Which compliance and security solutions are required to ensure full DORA compliance?