Ransomware attacks are not just increasing - they are evolving, constituting 25% of all data breaches and a staggering 62% increase year-on-year. The emergence of sophisticated and damaging ransomware-as-a-service models underscores that real-time ransomware risk detection and prevention is more critical than ever.
At the heart of combating these threats is the Qualys Ransomware Risk Prevention Solution, a cutting-edge tool that helps organization operationalizes government guidelines, offering real-time risk detection, actionable vulnerability insights, and integrated patch deployment.
Join us on Wednesday, January 24, 2024, and hear from our expert, Eran Livne, Senior Director of Endpoint Remediation at Qualys and Saeed Abbasi - Manager, Vulnerability Research Signature, Qualys, on how to pivot from reactive to proactive defense with tools to prevent ransomware risks.
Bonus Offer: All attendees will receive exclusive access to our FREE Ransomware Risk Prevention Dashboard.
What we will cover:
• The New Threat Landscape: Why ransomware prevention is more crucial now than ever.
• Ransomware Trends & Tactics: Learn insights into the latest guidelines and the emphasis on preventive measures.
• Practical Tips for Prevention: Understand how to leverage the Qualys platform for effective ransomware prevention.
• We will also walk through the Qualys Threat Research Unit findings about ransomware in '23 and beyond.
• Live Demo: Experience the Qualys Ransomware Risk Prevention Dashboard in action.