Endpoint security requirements for small to medium businesses (SMBs) are frequently overlooked by many security analysts and vendors. This results in systems that don’t interact and are often too complicated to be supported by a small and resource-constrained IT staff. SMBs need to know how to make the most of endpoint security on a limited budget and with limited resources while still being able to successfully mitigate risks, such as ransomware, and ensure compliance while not impacting business performance.
Join us on Thursday, February 8, at 8 AM PT for this unfiltered conversation with former Gartner analyst Rob Smith as he addresses the real-world challenges of endpoint security for SMB organizations.
Here’s what you’ll learn during this event:
• What are the primary needs for SMB endpoint security?
• How do the needs of SMBs differ from large enterprises for endpoint security?
• What do SMBs require to effectively deliver endpoint security?
• How can you better manage and reduce risks on the endpoint?
• How important and valid are third-party tests such MITRE ATT&CK?
• Is anti-virus enough, or do SMBs need more advanced solutions like EDR or XDR?
• Is ransomware a real risk for SMBs?
• What is multi-vector EDR, and how does it compare to XDR?
Rob Smith Founder & CEO, Lionfish Tech Advisors, Inc.
Rob advises IT vendors on the latest trends and innovations in cybersecurity to ensure they remain industry thought leaders and innovators. Prior to founding Lionfish, Rob was the lead analyst at Gartner for remote access, and also covered endpoint security and management.