As the world becomes increasingly reliant on mobile devices and applications, the need for robust mobile in-app security is more critical than ever. Breaches and attacks targeting mobile platforms are on the rise, posing a significant threat to individuals, businesses, and organizations.
Join Janet Worthington, Senior Analyst at Forrester and Pedro Hernandez CRO and Co-Founder at Build38 to explore the challenges associated with mobile application security and delve into strategies for addressing these challenges through Security by Design and Default.
This webinar is designed for professionals and organizations looking to enhance their understanding of mobile in-app security, including IT professionals, cybersecurity experts, developers, and decision-makers responsible for mobile application security.
Join us for an informative session that will empower you with the knowledge and strategies to protect your mobile applications and devices in an increasingly threat-filled digital landscape.
· The Mobile Application Security Landscape
· Understanding the current state of mobile security
· Examining real-world mobile breaches and their impact
· Security by Design and Default principles
· Addressing global cybersecurity regulations and recommendations CRA, DORA, NIST 2.0
· Defining responsibilities for code security
· Leveraging mobile security and management technologies
· The role of modern and future-fit tech organizations in shifting left