(Climate) change in portfolios: efficient and complete decarbonisation
Dr. Ralf Seiz - CEO of Finreon AG, Supervisory Board & Lecturer University of St. Gallen (HSG) | Brendan Maton, IPE
About this talk
– With Finreon ZeroCarbon® –
The mitigation of climate change and the transition to a CO2-neutral economy is one of the biggest challenges institutional investors face in the coming years, as both the requirement to disclose the carbon footprint and the emergence of new benchmarks (e.g. CTB/PAB) reflect the political and regulatory will to systematically decarbonize investment portfolios.
In this webinar, Dr. Ralf Seiz, founder of Finreon and lecturer at the University of St. Gallen, will present the Finreon ZeroCarbon® methodology to decarbonize efficiently portfolios:
- CO2-neutralisation: The Finreon ZeroCarbon® innovation makes it possible not only to reduce the CO2-emissions of portfolios but to neutralize them completely
- Low risks and costs: Decarbonisation with Finreon ZeroCarbon® allows for a high level of portfolio decarbonization with minimal tracking error impact and costs
- Flexible use: As a “carbon hedge”, Finreon ZeroCarbon® is a highly flexible option to decarbonize any given portfolio structure (active, passive; equity, balanced etc.)
Join us in discussing the following topics:
- Why decarbonize portfolios?
- What options exist to efficiently decarbonize portfolios?
- What is the price of decarbonization?
- What is a carbon hedge?
- How can a carbon hedge be used to efficiently decarbonize portfolios?
- Is it possible to fully decarbonize portfolios today?
This webcast channel is for pension funds and other institutional investment professionals in Europe, the USA and Asia. It is particularly relevant for pension fund executives, trustees, consultants and investment managers. IPE will be bringing its community live interviews with leading figures in the market, hosting roundtable discussions on specific topics such as asset allocation and also sharing latest thought-leadership from investment experts.…