Erik Christiansen, Scientific Beta | Eric Shirbini, Scientific Beta
– ESG investment strategies are often marketed with claims that ESG can be a source of financial outperformance in terms of risk-adjusted returns.
– In this webinar we will look into these claims and analyse whether alpha subsists once the drivers of financial performance of ESG and low carbon strategies are properly accounted for.
– We will also discuss the best way – filtering or optimisation techniques – to combine ESG and climate goals with the two well-grounded sources of financial added value, exposure to rewarded factors and diversification of idiosyncratic risk.
– Erik Christiansen, ESG & Low Carbon Investment Specialist, Scientific Beta
– Eric Shirbini, PhD, Global Research and Investment Solutions Director, Scientific Beta
– Brendan Maton, IPE