Join Aviva Investors’ Real Assets team as they zero in on the big themes investors should watch out for over the coming year.
First, you’ll hear from David Hedalen, Head of Real Assets Research, who will give his take on relative value, illiquidity premia, risks and opportunities across real estate, infrastructure and private debt.
Then, Mark Meiklejon, Head of Real Assets Investment Specialists, will talk through the main findings of Aviva Investors’ Real Assets Study, which took the pulse of 500 decision makers at institutional investors in Europe, North America and Asia.
With a backdrop of rampant inflation, rising interest rates, geopolitical risk and concerns over greenwashing, the Study provides critical insight into:
• How this challenging environment is impacting investor sentiment and allocations
• Investor views on the best way to access opportunities
• A deep dive on the prospects for sustainable real assets.
A panel discussion will follow with Ben Sanderson, Daryl Murphy, Munawer Shafi and Zoe Austin, who will be discussing where they see some of the best opportunities.
We hope you can join us!
• Ben Sanderson, Managing Director, Real Estate
• Daryl Murphy, Managing Director, Infrastructure
• Mark Meiklejon, Head of Real Asset Investment Specialists
• Munawer Shafi, Head of Multi Asset (Real Assets)
• Zoe Austin, Portfolio manager
• David Hedalen, Head of Real Assets Research