Top 3 Reasons Projects Fail and Their Solutions...by the Numbers
Mark Reed, Professional Speaker and Author of “Project Management… by the Numbers™ ”
About this talk
Wahoo(!) - You got the project! But wait, there are many challenges to manage, besides just the tasks, when managing a project. As you are now accountable and responsible for the success or failure of the project, it makes sense to identify some “Lessons Learned” from past projects that didn’t go quite so well.
1) Poor / Inconsistent Communication
2) Stakeholder Demands and Changes
3) Managing without Formal Authority
“Project Management . . . by the Numbers” has solutions to all three of these challenges, and to many additional problems;
1) Stakeholder Demands and Changes - Defining upfront Stakeholder Management by defining a Project Customer
2) Poor / Inconsistent Communication - A Project Definition Document will define and set a Project Communication Plan
3) Managing Everyone without Formal Authority - Defining upfront Stakeholder and Team Management with the “Chain of Agreement”
This webcast will provide an Executive overview of “Project Management . . . by the Numbers” through easy and effective documentation, organization and communication to provide a successful project management strategy for any organization
“Project Management . . . by the Numbers” is a style and theory of Project Management that has been proven to be not only effective in the creation and follow through of projects and their tasks, but also as a style of Project Management that promotes communication, coordination and cooperation of project team members and customers.
“Project Management . . . by the Numbers” provides necessary skills for a new Project Manager and reinforces the basics, while providing new, exciting ideas to the experienced Project Manager. Functional team members also benefit by learning the language, and the concepts, of Project Management.
We call this, “Project Management . . . by the Numbers”.
This channel is dedicated to providing viewers with practical business knowledge and solutions that can be immediately applied to their business and have a positive impact on their ability to achieve and maintain continuous profitable sales and customer growth performance.…