(ISC)² Info Session: CCSP - The Industry’s Premier Cloud Security Certification
Chad Kliewer, Professional Development Content Manager, (ISC)²; Kevin Stoffell, (ISC)² Authorized Instructor
About this talk
As cyber threats make daily headlines, the need for cloud security experts is at an all-time high. Yet talent is scarce. The cyber workforce needs an influx of 3.4 million more professionals to meet global demand. As a result, the career opportunities for CCSP-certified professionals are near limitless.
CCSP, a vendor-neutral credential, not only provides a strong foundational understanding of key concepts, it shows you’re able to quickly learn and adapt to different scenarios, including working with platforms from different vendors. As more organizations worldwide move to multi-cloud operations, the versatile skills from vendor-neutral certification are highly desirable for cloud security teams.
In this 60-minute live virtual session, you’ll learn:
- Why vendor-neutral matters in cloud security
- How CCSP complements vendor credentials
- How Official (ISC)² Training flexes with your learning style
- What to expect on exam day
- How to become endorsed and maintain your certification
Plus! Get answers to your CCSP questions during the Q&A section.
Register now and begin your CCSP certification journey today!
- Chad Kliewer, CISSP, CCSP, Professional Development Content Manager, (ISC)²;
- Kevin Stoffell, CISSP-ISSAP/ISSEP/ISSMP, CCSP, CSSLP, CAP, (ISC)² Authorized Instructor
The (ISC)² Knowledge Vault brings the community relevant and cutting edge infosecurity discussions presented by subject matter experts. Subscribers also benefit from pre-recorded mini webcasts that give viewers a sneak peek into each of (ISC)²’s certifications' domains, including the gold standard cybersecurity certification, the CISSP, and (ISC)²’s fastest growing certification, the CCSP.…