Jayme Williams, Senior Systems Engineer, Tencate; Jennifer Gill, Director, Product Marketing, Zerto
Jayme Williams, Senior Systems Engineer at Tencate is protecting eight environments across the US and Canada – and each site has different storage. Their original BC/DR plan, affectionately named the “Hit by the bus” book due to its volume, was too complex and not able to support their business strategy which was to grow via acquisition. Zerto Virtual Replication is storage agnostic and made it easy to integrate a new site into their disaster recovery plan. The process has been greatly simplified and the service levels they are seeing are outstanding – single digit seconds for their recovery point objectives (RPO).
With Zerto Virtual Replication:
• Manage all sites in one pane of glass with one tool for replication and automation of failover, failback and testing processes
• Hardware agnostic solution does not require a change in the infrastructure reducing costs
• Consistency in the BC/DR solution dramatically reduces operational costs
• Replicates between different types of storage and versions of VMware vSphere making it easy to add new sites to the process
• Point-in-time recovery enables failover to a previous point to recover from any issue – logical corruption, datacenter outage, etc.