Join SAP and VMware for this live webinar to learn how you can increase IT agility, simplify management and lower total cost of ownership when you virtualize your SAP HANA ® environment with VMware. We will discuss the new deployment options that are now available, enabling you to run your SAP HANA onsite, offsite or both – without compromise. Also, you will learn best practices for configuring and deploying SAP HANA in a virtual shared storage environment and how you can create, manage and automate new SAP HANA-based capacity on demand, enabling seamless workload mobility for your data center.
During this live webinar, we will discuss:
- Market trends and how SAP customers are transforming they way they run their workloads and data centers
- The new deployment choices for your virtualized SAP HANA environment, on vCloud Suite or newly announced vCloud® Hybrid Service™, and the benefits you can achieve from each option
- Best practices for configuring and deploying SAP HANA on VMware cloud infrastructure
- Getting started: how VMware and SAP together are helping SAP customers assess, create and adopt virtualization strategies for their SAP HANA environments
- Answers to your questions during live Q&A
Register today to learn how you can benefit from virtualizing your SAP HANA environment with VMware and transform your business.
About the presenters:
Kevin Knieriem, Vice President, Innovation Solutions, SAP, Inc.
Dominic Uliano, Virtualization and Cloud Management Practice Lead, North America, SAP, America, Inc.
Ray Blanchard, Sr. Director, Strategic ISV Alliances, VMware, Inc.
Bob Goldsand, Global Alliance Partner Architect, VMware, Inc.