BrightTALK at RSA 2017 - Simon Crosby: Cyber Attacks, Breaches and the Cloud
Simon Crosby, Co-Founder & CTO of Bromium and Josh Downs, Community Manager at BrightTALK
About this talk
BrightTALK will be broadcasting its in-depth interview with Bromium's Co-Founder and CTO Simon Crosby in conversation with Josh Downs, Community Manager, BrightTALK.
Topics up for discussion will include:
- The new political climate and it's effect on Cyber Security and global cyber warfare
- The supposed Russian hack on the 2016 US election
- GDPR and what companies need to be doing to prepare for 2018
- Equal opportunities in the information security industry
- The rise of AI & Machine learning and how it'll influence the cyber world
- IoT and how to keep connected devices all safe and secure
- Incident response and steps to take if you've been breached!
- The 2017 threatscape and what you should be concentrating on
All this and much more - join us for the broadcast.
This channel features presentations by leading experts in the field of information security. From application, computer, network and Internet security to access control management, data privacy and other hot topics, you will walk away with practical advice for your strategic and tactical information security initiatives.…