WannaCry Ransomware Attack: What You Need to Know & How to Protect Against It
Lance Cottrell (Ntrepid), Brian Minick (Morphick), Sven Krasser (CrowdStrike), RJ Gazarek (Thycotic)
About this talk
The recent WannaCry ransomware attack was unprecedented in scale. With over 230,000 computers infected in over 150 countries, it is the largest cyberextortion scheme ever. More importantly, some experts fear that the danger is far from over.
Join this panel of security leaders as they discuss:
- What is WannaCry?
- Why did it spread so quickly and at such a scale?
- How can we protect our companies against this and similar cyber attacks?
- Threatscape: What can we expect to see in the future?
- Lance Cottrell, Chief Scientist at Ntrepid Corp.
- Brian Minick, CEO of Morphick
- Sven Krasser, Chief Scientist at CrowdStrike
- RJ Gazarek, Product Manager at Thycotic
This channel features presentations by leading experts in the field of information security. From application, computer, network and Internet security to access control management, data privacy and other hot topics, you will walk away with practical advice for your strategic and tactical information security initiatives.…