NotPetya: Wiper or Ransomware & How to Protect Yourself
Chris Roberts (Acalvio), John Bambenek (Fidelis), Jay Beale (Inguardians), Vince in the Bay
About this talk
Join this interactive Q&A session and learn the facts about the recent NotPetya attack on the Ukraine and the collateral damage it caused by crippling large businesses and organizations worldwide.
Topics that will be discussed during this live Q&A panel will include:
- How is NotPetya different from Petya and Wannacry?
- Timeline of the attack
- Impact and aftermath
- What's next? How can companies better protect their data against similar attacks in the future?
- Vincent Tocce of the Vince in the Bay Podcast
- Chris Roberts, Chief Security Architect at Acalvio
- Jay Beale, COO & CTO of Inguardians
- John Bambenek, Threat Systems Manager at Fidelis Cybersecurity
This channel features presentations by leading experts in the field of information security. From application, computer, network and Internet security to access control management, data privacy and other hot topics, you will walk away with practical advice for your strategic and tactical information security initiatives.…