CISO Panel - Protecting Critical Infrastructure in the Age of Threats
This webinar is part of BrightTALK's coverage of the 15th National Cyber Security Awareness Month (NCSAM).
Join CISOs and other security leaders for an interactive discussion on how to better secure our critical infrastructure:
- Top threats on the horizon and what's at risk
- Key vulnerabilities & how advancements in technology have changed the game
- Threat intelligence & what needs to be improved now
- What government agencies can learn from the private sector about cybersecurity
- Recommendations for protecting critical infrastructure from attacks and subversion by online adversaries
- What to expect in 2019
- Dan Lohrmann, Chief Strategist & Chief Security Officer (CSO), Security Mentor
- Chris Morales, Head of Security Analytics, Vectra Networks
- Dave Klein, Sr. Director, Engineering & Architecture, GuardiCore
RecordedOct 30 201860 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
The latest trends and best practice advice from the leading experts
This channel features presentations by leading experts in the field of information security. From application, computer, network and Internet security to access control management, data privacy and other hot topics, you will walk away with practical advice for your strategic and tactical information security initiatives.
Upcoming webinars (19)
Recorded webinars (3,421)
You can now save presentations to a watch later list and revisit them at your convenience. Click on your profile menu to find your watch later list.
CISO Panel - Protecting Critical Infrastructure in the Age of ThreatsDan Lohrmann (Security Mentor) | Chris Morales (Vectra) | Dave Klein (GuardiCore)[[ webcastStartDate * 1000 | amDateFormat: 'MMM D YYYY h:mm a' ]]59 mins