Colin Whittaker, IRD; Jake Olcott, BitSight; Blake Brannon, OneTrust; Kelly White, RiskRecon; and Todd Boehler, ProcessUnity.
In today’s interconnected technology ecosystem, companies increasingly rely on third party vendors to meet their operational needs. However, the current state of vendor risk management (VRM) is bleak. More than half of all information security breaches are caused by third-party vendors, and according to Deloitte 83% of today’s business leaders lack confidence in third party VRM processes.
Understanding and managing cyber risk posed by vendors, suppliers, and third parties has proven to be a difficult task. The right mix of people, processes, and technology result in the most effective and comprehensive program. Join this CPE accredited panel webinar as our expert panel address some key steps to master VRM, including:
- Implementing a scalable VRM program from the ground up,
- Tips on managing vendor data and mapping the digital supply chain,
- Assessing third, fourth, and fifth-party risk,
- Performing quantifiable vendor security analyses,
- Establishing pre-procurement standards.