Quandaries and Clouds: A Panel Discussion on Cloud Security
Dan Mellen, Accenture & Robert Scheutter, Valvoline & Lamont Orange, Netskope & Nate Smolenski, Netskope
About this talk
Are you experiencing these common challenges in your cloud security program?
There is no question that the way we work has changed with the rise of cloud and the widespread access to mobile devices. This shift in how we work requires us to also shift how we think about security when it comes to the cloud.
Join our panel of C-Level security leaders in a discussion on common obstacles CISOs encounter when moving to the cloud and how you can overcome them.
Topics covered include:
- Tackling privacy regulations
- Protecting your company's sensitive data
- Shifting your existing security strategies to be more cloud-focused
- Dan Mellen, Global Managing Director, Accenture (MODERATOR)
- Robert Scheutter, CISO, Valvoline
- Lamont Orange, CISO, Netskope
- Nate Smolenski, Director Enterprise Security, Netskope
This channel features presentations by leading experts in the field of information security. From application, computer, network and Internet security to access control management, data privacy and other hot topics, you will walk away with practical advice for your strategic and tactical information security initiatives.…