Seth Knox, Fortanix | Nelly Porter, Google | Dave Thaler, Microsoft | Mike Bursell, Red Hat | Aeva Black, Microsoft
Today, data in the public cloud is often encrypted at rest in storage and in transit across the network, but not while in use in memory. Organizations that handle sensitive data such as Personally Identifiable Information (PII), financial data, or health information need to mitigate threats that target the confidentiality and integrity of either the application or the data in system memory.
In this webinar, experts from the Confidential Computing Consortium (CCC) will define confidential computing, discuss how businesses are using Confidential Computing to protect against data breaches today, and review the ecosystem of solutions and open-source projects available to enable applications to make use of Confidential Computing.
Key topics covered in the webinar include:
● The Confidential Computing definition and comparison to related technologies
● Key properties of Trusted Execution Environments (TEEs) to look for
● Threats mitigated by Confidential Computing technologies
● Utilization paradigms: using application SDKs vs. runtime deployment systems
● The ecosystem available to support Confidential Computing application development
● Common real-world use cases for Confidential Computing
Seth Knox, VP of Marketing, Fortanix (Outreach Chair) (Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/sethknox/, twitter @seth_knox)
Nelly Porter, Lead Product Manager, Google
Dave Thaler, Software Architect, Microsoft (TAC Chair)
Mike Bursell, Chief Security Architect, Red Hat
Aeva Black, Open Source Program Manager, Microsoft