Remote working has been a growing trend for the last few years, especially in the tech sector. However, the COVID19 outbreak has really pushed businesses to adopt or accelerate their remote integration plans. How has this affected security? What are the steps companies need to take to better protect their remote workforce?
Join this episode as we explore the security challenges in the time of COVID, why a strong security culture is important, and what steps to take today.
- What are the security challenges associated with remote working
- Examples of changes in cyber-attacks during COVID
- Managing patching, VPNs, and backups for large and small remote workforces
- How to maintain auditability and visibility
- How to enable and keep your remote team secure
- Tips for training end users to help themselves
- Why a strong security culture matters now more than ever
- David Sherry, CISO, Princeton University
- Lee Imrey, Cybersecurity Advisor, Splunk
- Nathan Howe, Head of Transformation Strategy, EMEA, Zscaler
This episode is part of The (Security) Balancing Act series with Diana Kelley. Viewers are encouraged to ask questions during the live Q&A.