Defending Against APTs: Understanding Your Enemy’s Plan of Attack
Jared Pfost, Third Defense (Chair); Aaron Sheridan, FireEye; Steven F. Fox; U.S. Dept. of Treasury
About this talk
- What are advanced adversaries targeting?
- What are the most commonly exploited vulnerabilities?
- Which threats do organizations need to focus on?
- Where should organizations focus their security spending? What is the value statement and why is it important?
- Jared Pfost, CEO, Third Defense Inc. (Chair)
- Aaron Sheridan, Sr. Systems Security Engineer, FireEye
- Steven F. Fox, CISSP, QSA, Security Architecture and Engineering Advisor, U.S. Department of Treasury
This channel features presentations by leading experts in the field of information security. From application, computer, network and Internet security to access control management, data privacy and other hot topics, you will walk away with practical advice for your strategic and tactical information security initiatives.…