[Panel] Cloud Security Hurdles and How to Overcome Them
Michelle Drolet, Towerwall; Jeff Foresman, Digital Hands; David LeBlanc, SecureCloudDB; Martin Holste, FireEye
About this talk
The push to remote work in response to the 2020 pandemic pressured many businesses to quickly move to the cloud, often resulting in security decisions being made on the spot. What are the long-term implications for enterprises, the common mistakes made along the way and the ways to overcome them?
Join this panel of experts to learn about the security side of cloud transformation and the best practices for improving cloud security in 2021.
The topics up for discussion during this interactive session will include:
- Security considerations when moving to the cloud
- Rethinking your threat model
- Addressing the complexity of managing hybrid or multi-cloud environments
- Governance and compliance considerations
- Fostering a robust security culture and tighter collaboration between teams
- Best practices and recommendations for moving security operations to the cloud
This channel features presentations by leading experts in the field of information security. From application, computer, network and Internet security to access control management, data privacy and other hot topics, you will walk away with practical advice for your strategic and tactical information security initiatives.…