Panel Discussion: Strategies for Breach Prevention & Response
Panelist Companies: FINCA Microfinance Bank, RedSeal, BlueCycle, Aldermore Bank, and Digital.ai.
About this talk
In 2019, the United States had 1,473 data breaches with over 164.68 million sensitive records exposed. In the first half of 2020, there were 540 reported data breaches, according to Statistica. What can we apply from 2020? How can enterprises better protect against a data breach in 2021? Hear from the experts and learn the best practices around faster breach detection and response.
Join experts and thought leaders for a roundtable discussion on the tools and policies that make breach prevention possible and the solutions that can help keep your networks secure and make it easier to detect and deal with intruders.
- Lessons from the biggest breaches in 2020
- How to prepare for the inevitable and have a plan in place for during and after the breach
- Types of attacks enterprises need to prepare for
- Threat modeling and risk management
- Best in class solutions and recommendations for security teams
- Staying sane in the SOC and strategies for dealing with stress and alert fatigue
Muhammad Ahmad, Head Information Security | CISO at FINCA Microfinance Bank Limited, Pakistan
JP Bourget, President, BlueCycle, and Entrepreneur in Residence at Lytical Ventures
Mike Lloyd, CTO at RedSeal
Ste Watts, Head of Security Operations at Aldermore Bank
Matt Clemens, Senior Director of Field Security Engineering at Digital.ai
This channel features presentations by leading experts in the field of information security. From application, computer, network and Internet security to access control management, data privacy and other hot topics, you will walk away with practical advice for your strategic and tactical information security initiatives.…