Norman D. Marks, OCEG Fellow and Vice President, Evangelist Better Run Business, SAP
A new challenge for many internal audit departments is auditing risk management. In this session, we will cover some high level principles and discuss a risk-based approach to the activity. Topics will include:
· The risk of poor risk management
· What do we audit risk management against?
· Why we need risk management, and what is the value it should provide?
· A review of the major risk management standards/frameworks
· Suggested evaluation steps
· Risk management maturity