Barry Murphy, Co-Founder & Principal Analyst, eDiscoveryJournal & David Bayer, Dir. eDiscovery Solutions Marketing, Autonomy
When confronted with fast-moving, large complex matters, or a series of internal investigations, the corporate legal department must move quickly to identify and collect potentially relevant information, assess the company’s position and attendant risks, and if required proceed to a cost-effective document review.
This webinar will explore how organizations can leverage proactive governance policies and analytics-based early case assessment capabilities to take better control of discovery. Attorneys must efficiently identify, collect and process large volumes of information, slice and dice the data set to assess the merits, potential liabilities and costs of a matter, and filter the reviewable document set to minimize the cost of document review. And document review itself needs to leverage advanced technologies and methodologies to drive efficient and high-productivity review.
In this webinar attendees will learn:
• How to leverage information governance policies to drive efficient early case assessment
• How a meaning-based computing platform intelligently integrates data from disparate sources to help minimize risk and reduce costs
• How to use different analytical technologies to accelerate legal decision-making
• How archives and legal repositories can efficiently manage large data volumes and multiple data formats while accelerating data identification and collection for fast-moving investigations
• How an integrated, unified discovery platform can facilitate collaboration between Legal, IT, Compliance, and Records Management