The new world of domains: A guide to applying for gTLDs as a .brand
Managing IP in association with NetNames
About this talk
With the regime for new generic top-level domain names finally approved, brand owners have a few short months to decide whether to apply for a gTLD - and to prepare if the answer is yes.
In this web seminar, expert speakers will give advice and specific recommendations on how to go about making that decision, including clearing up a few myths about the work involved.
The central points to be covered are:
• What can you do with a New gTLD
• What you need to decide and when
• The application and evaluation processed
• How to deal with the objections
• What you need to know about running a new gTLD
• What are the pros and cons or operating a TLD?
The speakers will be:
Simon Crompton, Managing IP (moderator)
Andy Churley, NetNames
Bart Lieben, Crowell & Moring
Flip Petillion, Crowell & Moring
Krista Papac, AusRegistry