From SPAM to BAM! Using Behavioral Data to Send Impactful Emails
What if you could boost email engagement by 10X? What would that do for your brand?
Most brands haven’t changed their email strategies to fit the rising expectations of the modern, mobile-first customer. The most successful marketers today are leveraging mobile behavioral data in critical ways to create email campaigns that achieve better results by enabling messages that are immediate, simple, and contextually relevant to each customer.
Join Kahuna’s Doug Roberge, Strategic Services Consultant, on Oct. 28 for the webinar, “From SPAM to BAM! Using Behavioral Data To Send Impactful Emails.”
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- Five ways to use behavioral data to deliver personalized, real-time email campaigns that make an impact
- The role email plays in a cross-channel messaging strategy
- The key metrics modern email marketers must pay attention to
Please join us for From SPAM to BAM! Using Behavioral Data To Send Impactful Emails, on Oct. 28 at 10 a.m. PST, 1 p.m. EST. Even if you can’t attend live, registering ensures you’ll have on-demand access to the webinar materials. Register Today!
RecordedOct 28 201549 mins
Your place is confirmed, we'll send you email reminders
Kirya Francis, Director of Media & Research Technology, GSD&M
Everyone is on Facebook, right? Wrong. Every day, there are new social media platforms launching and diluting the impact each social media platform has. And while we’re in the era of social media dominance, there’s still a large population that falls under “non-social savvy.” Believe it or not.
This session will help us understand today’s social media landscape and help brands and marketers discover what the right platforms are for their audience. It will also dig into key marketing tools and metrics that help engage and attract the target customer and dial into why having a responsive process is critical for brand visibility, integrity, and equity.
Subhendu Pattnaik, Director Marketing, Gallop Solutions
99% of Social Media Posts receive near zero engagement fail to create a stir. Even sponsored campaigns fall flat. Yet, few posts go viral overnight and the person & the brand become celebrities overnight, without spending a dime on promotions. Getting a fair share of returns on investments in Social Media marketing efforts continue to be a challenge for enterprises and Small & Medium businesses worldwide.
In this webinar you will learn:
- Where are you going wrong with Social Media Marketing?
- Things you can do to fix and super-charge your social media campaigns.
- Practical Step by Step approach to Change the Game! & Get more from Social Media Campaigns.
Everybody is talking about LinkedIn as the best tool for B2B marketing. Is it?
You have a profile and company page, but for some reason you see no results. Why?
This presentation will provide a comprehensive overview of all of LinkedIn’s marketing tools and products.
Learn how to:
• Have a LinkedIn profile that helps you find that new job, grow your career, and attract new business.
• Make your LinkedIn Company page a real asset and use it to drive traffic to your website via advertising and then convert via retargeting.
• Write InMails that get responses.
• Position yourself as a thought leader so you don’t have to sell but can be a trusted advisor.
In addition, you’ll gain insights into LinkedIn’s demographics around the world and the future vision for LinkedIn as part of Microsoft.
Often B2B marketers will focus heavily on the generation aspect of lead generation and lose sight of what happens next. Generating new leads is one thing, but nurturing them to qualify themselves is what separates a lead in your funnel from a customer tied to revenue.
Join Ian Campbell, CEO, Mission Suite as he breaks down a lead generation and management process that generates results at the bottom of the funnel.
Shellie Hutchens, Director of Marketing, Mediacurrent
Inbound marketing has surged in popularity in recent years, effectively generating 3 times as many leads as traditional outbound.Yet, many large enterprise organizations struggle to dedicate the resources needed to get started.
A properly-implemented inbound marketing strategy improves the impact of your overall marketing efforts by increasing audience engagement, driving traffic to all of your content, fostering stronger relationships, and ultimately, building your pipeline.
In this webinar, Shellie Hutchens, Director of Marketing at Mediacurrent will give you actionable advice to get a handle on this untapped resource.
• Overcoming challenges to inbound marketing implementation
• Considerations before implementation
• Proving measurable ROI
• Innovative ways to make sure your system works for your goals
Joe Gelata, Head of Global Revenue Operations, Vidyard
Video is a very persuasive medium; it’s engaging and leads can use it to make their way through the entire funnel at their own pace – all you have to do is set up the content journey. At the bottom of the funnel, video can help you seal the deal when it comes to closing and can even help you post-purchase when you want to reinforce that you were the right choice.
In this webinar, we will share tips on how real-world B2B marketers can use video to turn late stage prospects into buyers. We'll also cover:
• 8 different video types to support the BoFu
• How to map your content to different stages of the funnel
• What information your potential buyers are looking for
• How to connect your video marketing campaigns to ROI
Anastasia Antonakis, Principal Content Strategist, Incite. Creative Media House
Beginning a video marketing campaign can be daunting, in this webinar we will discuss what to expect when hiring a video production company, where to look for inspiration within your business, and how to leverage one video shoot into multiple pieces of content.
Traditional digital advertising channels are delivering declining results, forcing marketers to look for new alternatives that deliver better ROI. Influencer marketing has emerged as a powerful new addition to the marketing mix.
This study takes an in-depth look at the current state of influencer marketing and provides insight into how to run programs successfully. Both influencers and brands were surveyed to identify where they are aligned in their approach to influencer marketing and where there are gaps between the two. Topic areas covered include:
- Budget allocation
- Preferred social platforms
- Key challenges faced
- Measuring success
- Top performing tactics
- Why influencer marketing works
About the speaker:
Brian Solis is principal analyst at Altimeter Group (a Prophet company). Solis is globally recognized as one of the most prominent thought leaders, speakers, and published authors in new technology, digital marketing and culture shifts.
Ben Rothke, Senior eGRC Consultant, Nettitude Group
As a Senior eGRC Consultant at the Nettitude Group, Ben Rothke knows little about how to create a successful email marketing campaign. But as someone who has received tens of thousands of emails from such campaigns, he’s seen what works and what doesn’t.
In this webinar, Ben will share some of the worst email fails he has received, which immediately went into the deleted folder. He’ll also share those emails that were effective, and resulted in a successful follow-up for the sender.
Adaptive businesses have found success in creating a digital footprint by publishing original content. Savvy digital marketing tactics offer branding and audience growth. Come learn:
- Why content is at the forefront of digital strategy
- How to evangelize the importance of content marketing for your brand, product, service, or sector
- Tips and tricks of the trade
- Making a case for content marketing resources and measuring your efforts
Gary DeAsi, Senior Manager, Digital Marketing & Brand SmartBear Software
In a digital world where customers have all the power and everyone is a publisher, increasingly high competition and standards are pressuring marketing teams into a race to produce higher quality content, in greater volumes, and at a faster rate than ever before, often with the same amount of resources. But while content is the fuel for every digital marketing engine, not everyone gets the same mileage out of it. A 2016 report from Content Marketing Institute found that while 88% of B2B organizations are using content marketing, only 30% rated their content efforts as being effective for reaching their goals.
This session delivers an insightful overview of common costly mistakes that can be killing your content marketing results, and a deep dive on how to maximize content marketing ROI with actionable tips and steps to amplify the impact of every content initiative, including:
· Content Planning. Creating monthly and quarterly content plans aligned with the customer journey, and key business goals and metrics
· Content Creation. Digital content creation approaches optimized for search, engagement and conversion, designed for re-purposing
· Content Distribution. Integrated multi-channel content distribution tactics to reach both larger—and more qualified—target audiences across platforms
· Data Utilization, Automation and Metrics. The utilization of data, automation and marketing technology to test, measure and enhance targeting to optimize results
· Content Lifecycle Management. Understanding the stages of the digital content lifecycle to implement an efficient, repeatable process and lengthen the lifetime value of content
Shoppers have an unlimited number of retail apps that promise to deliver the right product at the right price at the right time. The latest and greatest app bells and whistles may attract the new user, but developing them into a long-term follower/ user is easier said than done. It’s easier to get them then to keep them, after all.
With an increasing number of apps on a user’s device, app marketers are challenged to draw the user's attention not only through efficient user acquisition initiatives, but also via engagement and retention activities. Leveraging marketing automation technology to increase user lifetime value and minimize cost per install is the crux of the issue. Let VentureBeat’s panel of experts shed light on how to use marketing automation to implement acquisition strategies that work.
By identifying synergies between acquisition and user engagement, this webinar hits the high points of reactivation tactics (via push, email, retargeting). Join Jason Allen from mega-retailer GameStop and Marissa Tarelton from RetailMeNot as they discuss how to increase LTV and lower CPI.
In this webinar, you will:
* Harness the power of marketing automation to build a user acquisition program that works
* Explore key strategies for efficient, highly-optimized user acquisition
* Gain new best practices for engaging and retaining users while reducing churn
* Learn acquisition-engagement synergy tactics such as: pre- and post-install segmentation, organic growth, retargeting and reward-based acquisition
* Jason Allen, VP, Multi-Channel at GameStop
* Marissa Tarleton, CMO, RetailMeNot
* Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology
* Rachael Brownell, Moderator, VentureBeat
TJ Hunter, Sr Director of Consumer Marketing, Rosetta Stone
If you’re an app product manager or marketer without a robust strategy to increase ARPU and raise LTV, you’re leaving money on the table. Whether because of poor engagement, low social engagement, or poor user interface, your app limitations are costing you money.
Everyone knows that the difference between success and failure in mobile app business is long-term customer engagement and higher LTV, but lighting a fire in the hearts of consumers is easier said than done. From app discovery to customer retention to long term value, finding the right combination of strategies to build massively effective customer engagement is part art and part science.
Join VentureBeat and our panel of experts as we demystify app engagement and the technology that supports it. In this webinar, you’ll learn to:
• Leverage in-app personalization to build loyalty
• Proactively seek and secure high levels of customer satisfaction
• Increase customer retention rate
• Raise revenue per user
• Implement strategies that increase LTV and increase ARPU
* TJ Hunter, Sr. Director of Consumer Marketing for Rosetta Stone's Consumer Division
* Benjamin Weiss, Mobile Product Manager, Walgreens
* Shahar Kaminitz, Founder & CEO, Insert
* Stewart Rogers, Director of Marketing Technology, VentureBeat
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
Sponsored by: Insert
Register for this free executive level learning opportunity today!
Jared Kimball, Conversion Strategist, Infusionsoft
Do you ever wonder:
• What to say that will make leads take action?
• How to structure your content so it converts?
In this webinar, you'll learn:
• Common advertising and marketing myths that small businesses fall for
• 3 ways to innovate your business so you stand out in any crowded marketplace
• A 5-step framwork to attract your ideal customer's around the clock
Vanessa Porter - Director of Marketing at SnappApp
Almost every B2B marketer has experience leveraging eBooks. eBooks are an effective way to provide rich content while creating a fun experience for your audience; however, running the same eBook creation and promotion process over and over again can get boring (for both you and your audience).
In this webinar, SnapApp joins us to discuss three ways you can transform eBooks to engage your buyers at every stage of their journey to boost your B2B marketing results.
How to create engaging content for each stage of the buyer journey
How to transform eBooks into interactive content that engages users and converts more leads
What best-in-class marketers are doing to squeeze more value out of their existing eBooks
Would you like to get unstuck and automate your business?
Are you tired of the long hours, hard work, and not reaching the people you want to reach?
In this webinar, Noah St. John wants to show you:
• The secret to tripling sales after people get on your list
• The 5-step formula for an irresistible lead magnet
• The 5-steps to build a 6-figure business machine
Nielsen Catalina Solutions and Rustin Banks, TapInfluence CPO/Co-founder
Earlier this year, Nielsen Catalina Solutions released a first-in-class study, revealing that influencer marketing delivered unprecedented ROI for a Fortune 500 brand. In this webinar, TapInfluence co-founder and CPO Rustin Banks and Joshua Books from Nielsen Catalina Solutions will unveil the marketing technology that made these results possible and expert insights into the campaign methodology. Watch this webinar and learn how TapInfluence was able to deliver an 11x ROI over traditional advertising using Influencer Marketing Automation.
Webinars have evolved into becoming one of the most cost effective, yet powerful tools, in lead generation, nurturing and customer acquisition. With Digital Marketing, becoming the name of the game in 2016, your webinar strategy needs to sit at the heart of your digital strategy Join this webinar to learn:
- How webinars can contribute to an organisations digital strategy,
- Best practices to follow when using webinars as part of a digital strategy.
- Measuring the success of webinar campaigns effectively.
Blair Symes -- Director of Content Marketing at DialogTech
Digital marketing has gone mobile. And thanks to smartphones and click-to-call, digital ads will drive over 100 billion calls to businesses in the U.S. this year. In today's mobile-first world, the success of your digital marketing often depends on your ability to drive calls. You now have to know the ads, keywords, and web pages driving good calls – so you can optimize for what’s bringing in not just the most leads, but the most customers.
Join call attribution experts from DialogTech to learn how today’s most successful marketers are using call data to prove and improve drive ROI. You’ll learn:
•The enormous impact smartphones are having on digital marketing
•How to optimize search, social, and display campaigns to drive calls and sales
•What data marketers must capture around phone calls to optimize ROI
•Real-world stories for how digital marketers use call data to drive revenue
Live Webcasts for multi-channel B2C and B2B engagement marketers
In an era of digital interactive lifestyles, marketers must shift to a new world of engagement marketing that captivates rather than commandeers audiences. By implementing timely, relevant and unified campaigns across multiple channels, marketers can transform information into understanding and understanding into lifetime customer relationships and high marketing return-on-investment.
Silverpop shows you how you can create, nurture and maintain customer relationships, improve response rates, help sales close more business and demonstrate the power and value of your marketing organization. Communications technologies continually evolve and branch in new directions, challenging modern marketers to keep up. Now you can stay ahead of the changes with the strategies and tactics offered by the Silverpop Engagement Marketing Channel. Subscribe today!