Once the domain of early adopters, more organizations are buying into mobile apps and seeking ways to monetize their investments. More players adds up to more expensive ads, and mobile ad revenue is expected to have a 26.5% CAGR by 2020, according to BI Intelligence's "US Digital Media Ad Spend Report." In addition, mobile ad search is predicted to increase 25.2%, while traditional ad spend basically stays flat.
Programmatic transactions – where marketers purchase ads via computerized algorithms – also grew fast, making up most U.S. digital ad spending this year, BI Intelligence says.
As a marketing pro who's increasingly pay more for a tool your competitors are probably using to reach prospects and customers, it's really critical you've got the best, most accurate mobile ad strategy and that your investment is working optimally.
That's why we've gathered some top experts for this webinar, during which they'll share insight into how you can:
* Determine the ROI of your mobile app investments
* Partner with software developers to create innovative, multi-platform apps
* Leverage programmatic transactions with analytics
* Incorporate insight from social media, public data, and in-house information to create more complete customer profiles
*Expand into mobile ad search.
* John Koetsier, Mobile Economist, Tune
* Paul D'Arcy, CMO, Indeed
* Casey Chafin, Founder, Skillz
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
Mobile app advertising is no longer a trade secret. Knowing what to do and knowing how to do it well (and cost-effectively) can be worlds apart. Join us at 1 p.m. Eastern/10 a.m. Pacific, to claim your edge.
Check out VB Insight to access the Mobile Ad Network report, and to access the latest research on Marketing Technology: http://insight.venturebeat.com