· IoT represents the biggest IT opportunity since decades. How to find the path of market or targeted audience?
· The hype of IoT attracts a vast majority of new vendors, products and solutions. How to position, reposition your offering/message to find your niche and to be unique?
· For a vendor of an end-to-end IoT solution there is a mix of business models to reach an one-stop-shop for the their customers. What could be of guidance in exploring new business models and what are the boundaries in making them successful RoI?
· Is a “blue ocean strategy” a perfect concept to use for an IoT offering?
· Much of IoT focus in offerings and media channels are consumer driven. How to make a consumer driven demand in a IoT B2B solution?