Forget cookie-cutter marketing, where the only nods to personalization involve gender, region, or gender. Consumers want personalized messaging from brands that understand and know their likes and needs.
As more brands develop personalized marketing, generic batch-and-blast messaging stands out for all the wrong reasons.
Incorporating identity into marketing is a complex, two-prong process. It demands data collection and data unification from disparate sources, and delivers increased customer loyalty and higher sales. Yet 80 percent of consumer-facing companies don't understand their customers beyond basic demographics, such as age, education, and purchasing history, according to a recent VB Insight report (Identity and marketing: Capturing, unifying, and using customer data to drive revenue growth). And a whopping 96 percent of marketers admit constructing a comprehensive single view of customers is a huge challenge.
In this interactive web event, you'll:
* Unlock the customer data that you're missing today
* Streamline your identity process, including detail-rich demographic information often overlooked
* Hear insider secrets for getting that personalized message hit the customer right in the sweet spot -- driving serious bank to your bottom line.
* Andrew Jones, Analyst, VB Insight
* Rishi Dave, CMO, Dun & Bradstreet
* Jascha Kaykas-Wolff, CMO, Mozilla
* Wendy Schuchart, Moderator, VentureBeat
This webinar is sponsored by Janrain.