As marketing people, we gather a wealth of data on anything from traffic, enquiries and purchases to population, weather and market trends. This poses two key challenges.
1. No matter how much data you gather, it is dumb data. Just knowing numbers in isolation does not provide an answer to the question, “Why?”
2. No marketing human can analyse so much data to such a degree that all possible opportunities and threats can be identified.
In this webinar, aimed at marketing managers who are looking to widen their knowledge of marketing intelligence, I will cover the following areas.
- Finding truth in analytics data. Things to consider that can skew your assumption. For example, one graph may suggest an incorrect insight because there’s something else you aren’t looking at.
- Examples of how to use linear regression on existing data to forecast future behaviour.
- Ideas for using algorithms to look for correlations between multiple pieces of data from multiple sources.
- Examples of how some companies are using artificial intelligence and machine learning to create deep learning capability – marketing intelligence at scale.