Are You Measuring the Performance and Effectiveness of Your SEO Keywords?
Chris Raulf, SEO Training Expert & Founder of Boulder SEO Marketing
About this talk
In today’s online driven world, a website is often one of the most important marketing tools for a business. Yet, many websites even lack the most basic search engine optimization (SEO) best practices.
Being able to research, identify and optimize your website for the keywords your potential customers type into Google is crucial to succeeding with SEO. In fact, it’s essential to outrank your competition in the search engines.
Any professional SEO agency will perform in-depth keyword research before starting a project, and so should you. In this 45-minute long online session, Chris Raulf, Founder & President of Boulder SEO Marketing, will present:
• Why you NEED to perform keyword research
• Tools, tools, tools: Keyword research is a (free and paid) tools driven process
• How to research and select the initial list of target SEO keywords and phrases
• How to identify the “low-hanging fruit” keywords that will immediately increase search traffic to your site
• How to put the keywords to work for you
• How to measure the performance and effectiveness of your target SEO keywords
Webinar attendees will learn the concept of keyword research for SEO and be able to measure and monitor the effectiveness of their target SEO keywords.
About Chris Raulf
Chris Raulf is the founder of Boulder SEO Marketing, a boutique digital marketing training and consulting agency located in beautiful Denver and Boulder, Colorado. Chris is an SEO training expert and he teaches students around the globe on how to improve their website’s rankings in Google search results. His international background makes him one of the few professionals in the industry who truly live and breath multilingual search engine optimization on a daily basis.
Learn more about Chris and Boulder SEO Marketing by connecting with him on LinkedIn (https://www.linkedin.com/in/chrisraulf) and Twitter (@swisschris).