Generating Sustainable Revenue is key to long term success
Elliot Zissman, Director, Phase 2.
About this talk
Join this 30 minute webinar and learn how scaling a business needs an ongoing stream of consistent sales opportunities. Attendees will hear how to achieve this, along with the processes, people and technologies that are required, along with the common mistakes made when implementing.
This session will also address:
● What is sustainable revenue all about?
● How do outbound “cold” efforts sit alongside inbound marketing - what are the differences and benefits of each?
● The ideal sales team: as you grow, who do you need and when?
● Start with data and end with data, and repeat
● Using technology: CRMs, automation, LinkedIn: which tools are best?
● Cold calling 2.0: there’s still a place for the phone
● Carouselling for success: never give up
About the presenter:
Elliot Zissman brings 20 years of success of taking technology companies from a low base to a strong number. For the last decade, his focus has been working directly with international companies, to launch into Europe, and with founders of businesses, to commercialise their sales operations and take them to the next level. Prior to this, he was a consultant for global enterprises advising on how the internet would disrupt their business.
He started his career at HSBC and holds a Masters in Economics from the University of Cambridge. Elliot is the founder of Phase 2, a growth accelerator. https://www.linkedin.com/in/elliotz/