Joel Harrison, Helen Coetzee, Carolyn Morgan & Faye Carter,
B2B events have been through a transformation that’s both fast and furious, since the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic. And there’s little sign of the pace of change slowing down – if anything, it’s only speeding up, as digital events platforms accelerate development and buyers become more discerning.
So, where does that leave B2B marketers, who relied on physical events to build their brands, engage their audience and convert their leads? What must they do to build an events programme fit for 2021 and beyond? In this live webinar, we’ll explore how this critical challenge is likely to evolve, and how marketers (and salespeople) must respond to them.
- How to engage increasingly time-poor and discerning buyers with digital events
- How to prepare for the end of social distancing and a return to physical events
- How the events tech sector has responded to COVID-19, and how to find the right technology
- What exactly a hybrid event is, and what’s required to run one
- How to ensure new event formats continue to meet sales objectives
Joel Harrison, Editor-in-Chief, B2B Marketing
Helen Coetzee, Founder & CEO, MPG
Carolyn Morgan, Managing Consultant, Speciall Media
Faye Carter, Head of Experiential, Deloitte