Petra Söderling, Founder and CEO, Mobile Brain Bank
About this talk
The world is being mobilized, but how a single small or even a large business can take part in the movement. This presentation will cover the ordering process fora mobile app tailored for your business – step by step:
- How to decide whether your company should have your own app?
- What are the functionalities that your app should include?
- Which platform should the app run on?
- How to find a good developer to create the app?
- What are the costs involved making it?
- How will it be distributed to your customers?
- What kind of maintenance will the app need?
Petra Söderling is the Founder and CEO of MobileBrainBank.com, an online service for companies to define their mobile app needs, and to source the perfect developer to execute the work. Mobile Brain Bank developer community hosts nearly 3000 professional developers from US, Europe and Asia, mastering all major mobile platforms and technologies.
Petra has over 12 years of industry experience, running R&D software
development teams, innovation and research promotions, corporate strategy, standardization and open source development at Nokia. She is a keen spectator and commentator of the mobile lifestyle, globally.