Webinars, webcasts, online events – most have either hosted or participated in a program with varied success. As an attendee you’ve either been bored to tears or find these events invaluable. No matter your experience from event to event – it’s hardly consistent. Why?
Join webcasting expert David Pitta from BrightTALK as he outlines his techniques from 10 years of webcasting experience into a simple strategy for novice and experts alike. David has used webcasts to sell, market, train, & inform small to large groups since 1999. He is responsible for the webcast strategy used today at: Monster.com, California Pizza Kitchen, NYU Law & Business School, USC Distance Education Network, DoubleClick, and numerous Law Firms, Financial Services, and Technology companies. His methodology focuses on creating the right content for the right audience and delivering visuals that engage and promote interactivity with your audience. Join us for this introductory session that will highlight:
* Webcasting: What is it? What are the various uses? How to properly prepare for your audience & what to look for in a service provider.
* Creating content that informs, persuades, or promotes
* How to use interactivity to engage your audience and gather data
* Marketing your event: leveraging social media, email, partners, and advertising
* Effective delivery techniques to keep your audience ‘tuned-in’
* Understanding reports
* Post event follow up and on-demand value