Moving forward requires the right approach.
If you've got a challenging route to face, you need the right tools for the job – or you face getting stuck in the mud.
What does this have to do with customer experience in B2B you ask? More than you think.
The sheer complexity of the many-to-many relationships in B2B means that many CX programmes risk getting bogged down before they even get started.
Operational silos, tangled customer journeys and the challenges in proving ROI only exacerbate the issues.
Join Claire Sporton, SVP CX innovation at Confirmit and she shows you how to break down B2B complexity, define a CX program that will help identify at-risk accounts, and inspire every member of your team to make smarter decisions and take faster actions that will benefit the entire business.
In this webinar, Claire will show you:
1. How to break down B2B complexity
2. How to design a CX program that will help identify at-risk accounts
3. What it takes to inspire every member of your team to make smarter decisions and take faster actions.
4. How to tackle the common CX challenges
5. The steps to ensure your CX programme takes off successfully.
6. How to identify your CX priorities based on 4 core B2B challenges
7. How to balance the needs of your clients and business stakeholders
8. How to break down the barriers to truly empower the frontline.