Like it or not, bid tendering and RFPs are an increasingly important part of the B2B marketer’s role – particularly for large contracts but increasingly for those of lower value.
The stakes for bid tendering are very high – get it right, and teams responsible will be heroes in the business. Get it wrong, and you’ve potentially wasted a lot of time, effort and cash.
So how can marketers use ABM techniques and tools to address this thorny marketing (and sales!) challenge? What’s the relevance of ABM to this unique business area, and how can it drive new thinking and new opportunities?
In this interactive webcast, Nick Pearce and Claire Carsberg of JPC will call on real life examples to explain how you can apply ABM to improve your bid strategy and the keys to success.
1. How to align procurement with your bid
2. How to challenge everyone involved in the bid process
3. How to be disruptive and make it part of your successful sales strategy
4. How to improve your chances of winning bids
5. How to avoid the common pitfalls, and turn failure into success
* Joel Harrison – Editor-in-chief at B2B Marketing
* Nick Pearce – Co-founder and strategy director at JPC
* Claire Carsberg – Managing director at JPC