Katie Jameson - Head of EMEA Marketing at Act-On Software
About this talk
Chances are you're already using marketing automation (MA) in your business. If not, you’re more than likely to have explored the possibility of investing in the technology, considering how much it can transform your marketing.
But with technology ever changing, what does MA really look like in 2019? Who’s using it successfully, to what end, and what sort of success are they seeing?
Act-On recently teamed up with London Research to answer these questions and uncover the state of MA in 2019.
In this webinar, led by Katie from Act-On, you'll learn:
1. What the past, present and future of MA looks like and what changes you need to be ready for.
2. How different industries are making the most of MA.
3. The differences in adoption between B2B and B2C companies.
4. What the common obstacles are for implementation and how to overcome them.
5. What marketers want from their vendors in comparison to what they actually offer.
Katie will also be sharing with you some tips to get the most out of your marketing automation and will be free to answer any questions you may have.
Katie is Director, EMEA Marketing at Act-On Software. A marketing automation native, for the past ten years she has implemented, integrated and executed programmes on a variety of marketing automation platforms at industry leading companies such as Symantec, Paywizard and ResponseTap.