How to gain buy-in and budget: Turning data into ROI
Adam Leslie - European Leader Sales & Marketing Solutions
About this talk
Data is a vital asset for all companies – yet we are sitting on a huge mountain of it that we don’t use effectively.
89% of B2B sales and marketing professionals believe data quality drives the right campaigns but only half are confident in the quality of their data.
While many marketers know the pain of dirty data, they find it difficult to relay that to their stakeholders.
So how can this webinar help you understand the impact data quality can have on your business?
In this webinar, you'll learn:
1. What does best practice in data management really look like? And how to make a case for it?
2. Whats the true cost of poor data?
3. Understanding marketing's role at the centre of data-savy organisations
4. How promoting excellence in data quality can benefit your standing career as a marketer
5. Why data quality matters to stakeholders across the business - and how to get them onside
6. How do you create and maintain a culture of data quality in all teams and departments?
Adam Leslie is an expert in data commercialization, taking concepts through internal signoff, development, and sales to become a major revenue line.
Joel Harrison, editor-in-chief and founder at B2B Marketing. Joel is an evangelist for B2B and a regular speaker at conferences and at inhouse marketing team meetings.
Payal Jain, marketing director at JCURV and Women in Data. In 2016 Payal was recognised as the most influential data professional in the DataIQ Top 100 Leaders.
Ganesh Chelliah Perumal - Principal solutions engineer at Salesforce
Your personal data: