Nigel Arthur, VP growth, EMEA, Integrate
We’re at an inflexion point in B2B marketing and in MarTech. The first-generation approach to “Modern Marketing” – powered by a collection of tools affectionately called your “MarTech Stack” – is running out of steam, piling up debt every day.
As customer expectations increase and executives demand more accelerates, B2B teams are re-thinking their approach, shifting from the traditional Marketing Automation-centric effort to Marketing Orchestration.
This evolved strategy offers CMOs, MOPs and digital demand leaders a unique ability to orchestrate data, systems, programs and experiences while adding new levels of intelligence, activation and alignment with your customers and target accounts.
In this 30-minute session, you’ll gain a fresh perspective on how you and your revenue generation team can deliver new levels of business outcomes, including how to:
• Advance (or skip) 1st-generation marketing automation to apply a market-leading orchestration strategy
• Take the complexity and tension out of your buyer-seller relationship, process and effort
• Move from MarTech Stack logo collecting to customer and revenue obsession
• Integrate your marketing efforts by unifying existing systems, data, people and processes
• Increase data quality to fuel your programs, performance, and sales and marketing productivity
• Deliver better business outcomes through streamlined pipeline and revenue generation
Your personal data: