Rashmi Vittal, Ashvin Vaidyanathan & Kristen Kaighn
• Rashmi Vittal, CMO, Conversica.
• Ashvin Vaidyanathan, Chief Customer Officer, Gainsight
• Kristen Kaighn, Sr. Director of Customer Marketing, Gainsight
Most companies place great emphasis on aligning Marketing and Sales to ensure the pre-sales process is flawlessly executed internally and is pleasant for the customer. And of course, Sales and Customer Success absolutely have to work together to ensure the process for onboarding a fresh customer is the best it can be.
But while Customer Success and Marketing are well-accustomed to working with Sales, too often these two teams are two ships passing in the night when it comes to working with each other.
The good news is that aligning these customer lifecycle ‘bookends’ doesn’t have to be a Herculean feat, and some big benefits in the way of retention and expansion can be realized by doing so.
Join Rashmi Vittal, CMO at Conversica, and Ashvin Vaidyanathan, Chief Customer Officer at Gainsight, to learn practical tips for aligning Customer Success and Marketing to create a customer experience powerhouse, boost customer retention, and create brand fans for life.
In this webinar, we'll discuss
• The role Marketing can play in the customer onboarding process, even if there isn’t a dedicated Customer Marketing resource
• Which customer outcomes both teams should rally around as key indicators of success, and how to measure them
• How Marketing can help Customer Success leverage AI and automation to retain and expand customers
Your personal data: