Tim Sherbak - Director, Storage Solutions Marketing Enterprise Solutions Group at Dell
Virtualization and the emergence of private cloud solutions are providing organizations with the computing and infrastructure resources they need more quickly and cost-effectively than ever before. Yet managing these virtual resources presents new challenges for today's IT departments. To overcome these challenges, Dell Storage and VMware have been working together to create infrastructure to enable the private cloud. A central element of that infrastructure is virtualized shared storage. Please join us for an informational webinar where we'll explore questions such as:
- What is private cloud computing?
- What are the specific technologies needed to support the private cloud?
- How do I identify key storage architecture attributes to optimize VMware environments?
- How can I evolve my current infrastructure toward a private cloud model?
- How does virtualized shared storage enable private cloud computing?