Julie L. Mohr, Principle Research Analyst and Author at BlueprintAudits.com
About this talk
The Future of the IT Service Provider: Key Social and Technology Advancements and How They Impact the IT Service Provider
With the integration of IT and the Business, the IT Service Provider can lead the way to social and business change. In this session we will better understand:
• What skills will the service provider need to sustain IT-Business integration?
• How will knowledge management advance the way that we interface with our customers?
• Will social networking change how we build and sustain a relationship with end users?
• What is the impact of social networking, Enterprise 2.0, Wave 4 of Mobile Computing?
• How will Green IT impact the way we do business?
• How can we better leverage Business Analytics to improve business-IT integration, and
• How this will impact the future of the service provider?
IT service management forms the backbone of any forward looking IT infrastructure. Whether it’s the latest trends, techniques or strategies, the content in this channel will help you optimize your organization's IT operations.…