Jason Rosenfeld, ITIL®v3 Expert, ITSM Practice Lead; Ken Dernbach, Service Desk Manager, LPL Financial, ITIL v3, Novell CNE
Ken and Jason will discuss how LPL Financial addressed an inconsistent request fulfillment process and low customer confidence in IT Services delivery capability. They will highlight how they used ITIL best practices and an Agile approach to:
• Assess the current state of a specific business process (not an IT process)
• Identify the key business stakeholders and ensure their involvement in designing a new process and developing the business services to support it
• Design a customer facing Service Catalog
• Map IT Services to support the business process and associated services
• Shorten the time to implement a Service Catalog
• Improve the customer experience, shorten delivery times and reduce cost
Ken Dernbach is the Service Desk Manager at LPL Financial, ITIL v3 Foundation certified, a Novell CNE, a Microsoft MCP, and has over 20 years of IT industry experience with over 15 years managing service delivery teams. Ken holds a BA in Business Administration from National University and an MBA from the University of Redlands.
Jason Rosenfeld is the IT Service Management Practice Lead at Cask, LLC, an ITIL v3 Expert, Lean Six Sigma Black Belt and has 15 years of hand-on ITSM and Service Delivery experience. He is the President of the ITSMF USA San Diego LIG and is currently working with Carnegie-Mellon-University and industry leaders on the Cloud Service Measurement Initiative Consortium. Jason holds a BS in Industrial Engineering from Lehigh University.